Posted 1 month ago
Dispatcher – San Diego, CA
Who We Are:Secure Transportation, leader in non-emergency transportation is an experienced ground transportation company with 35+ years in the industry and is devoted to providing the absolute highest level of service and professionalism for its clients & employees. We offer a range of services throughout California and across the U.S.
The Key Tasks & Responsibilities for this position includes:
- Coordination of Participant Schedules.
- Updates and communicates changes in daily driver schedules.
- Enter timekeeping data and review timecards daily.
- Enter all data from D/A's.
- Engage with Partners in Customer Service / Customer Care Support.
- Assist with client calls and disseminate accordingly.
- Respond to all designated transport requests utilizing company resources.
- Ensure all incoming phone calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Complete assigned clerical and administrative tasks as required.
- Assess the next day's resources and forecast potential problems. Re-arrange the schedule and drivers as needed to ensure proper coverage.
- Report all issues promptly with possible solutions to Management.
- Schedule Transportation routes as approved by Transportation Coordinator.
- Operations Lunch Relief / Backup.
- Other Assigned Reports.
Education & Training
- High School Diploma.
- College degree preferred.
- Commerical driver license with passenger endorsement.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with Senior Care or related human services industry.
- 1-year experience with the elderly required.
- Extensive knowledge of PACE location and surrounding area streets, neighborhoods and traffic patterns.
- Vehicle scheduling, dispatching and office experience desired.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizational ability.
- Ability to problem analysis, problem solving and adaptability.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Must possess superior customer service skills and the ability to communicate professional and effectively with Management, co-workers, clients and vendors.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 0600am - 1700pm, varying shifts.
- Overtime and some weekend work as needed.
- Might be required to drive vehicles as needed.
- May require sitting or standing for up to 4-hours.
- Position requires working in a seated position while operating computer, keyboard, mouse, phones and printers and filing of documents.
- Ability to use proper body mechanics. This is a full time exempt position that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. The benefit package includes vacation, sick pay, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, and a 401(k) plan. Must pass pre-employment drug test physical, and background check prior to employment. If you are an enthusiastic and dependable person seeking to apply your skills and knowledge in a meaningful way, and who is seeking an impactful career, this position may be an opportunity for you. Secure Transportation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer.