Posted 1 month ago
Dispatcher – Albuquerque, NM
Who We Are:Secure Transportation, leader in non-emergency transportation is an experienced ground transportation company with 35+ years in the industry and is devoted to providing the absolute highest level of service and professionalism for its clients & employees. We offer a range of services throughout California and across the U.S.
The Key Tasks & Responsibilities for this position includes:
- Respond to all designated transport requests utilizing company resources.
- Participate in the completion of all evening dispatch procedures.
- Coordinate with other Secure Transportation Offices to ensure timely service delivery for Out-of-State Operations.
- Ensure all Incoming phone calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Completes assigned clerical and administrative tasks as required.
- Ensure that drivers have all the necessary information for their next-day schedules.
- Assess the next day's resources and forecast potential problems. Re-arrange the schedule and drivers as needed to ensure proper coverage.
- Report all issues promptly with possible solutions to Management.
- Above all stay active, proactive and involved. Monitor dispatch & prevent problems.
Education & Training
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Knowledge & Experience
- Computer literate, with knowledge of Macintosh a plus.
- Previous experience in Non-Emergency Medical Transportation preferred.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizational ability.
- Ability to problem analysis, problem solving and adaptability.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make quick, sound decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to communicate professional and effectively with clients and drivers.
- This position requires working overnight hours, often with minimal direct supervision. Overtime required when needed.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen test. This is a full time exempt position that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. The benefit package includes vacation, sick pay, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, and a 401(k) plan. Must pass pre-employment drug test physical, and background check prior to employment. If you are an enthusiastic and dependable person seeking to apply your skills and knowledge in a meaningful way, and who is seeking an impactful career, this position may be an opportunity for you. Secure Transportation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer.