Posted 1 month ago
Care Center Manager – Orlando, FL
Purpose:Secure Transportation, leader in non-emergency transportation is an experienced ground transportation company with 35+ years in the industry and is devoted to providing the absolute highest level of service and professionalism for its clients & employees. We offer a range of services throughout California and across the U.S.
The Key Tasks & Responsibilities for this position includes:
- Ensure all employees uphold the company core values.
- Present yourself in a professional, organized manner that conveys confidence and willingness to be approached.
- Oversight of the overall call center service levels to the service level agreements.
- Ensure the Care Center culture is inclusive, engaging and rewarding.
- Review and access responses, proposed corrective measures, and investigation reports with regard to client feedback.
- Evaluates various processes, policies and procedures of the group for further improvements (e.g., training period, manpower planning, system improvement initiatives, etc.).
- Conduct regular process reviews of operations in order to assess its strengths and identify areas for improvements.
- Ensure received requests, specifications, and directives from client representatives are properly addressed and resolved.
- Conducts regular interface with clients to ensure that their needs and requirements are met.
- Coordinates HR related concerns such as Disciplinary actions, HR forms, Disputes, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments/leaders to ensure call center practices are in line with the expectations of the business.
- Assist with taking and resolving escalated calls.
- Provide feedback and mentoring to staff.
- Work closely with Director of Care Center Operations regarding required tasks.
Education & TrainingTrained in PHI, HIPAA, and Fraud, Waste & Abuse.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding and proven Customer Service skills.
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and have the capacity to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong Comprehension of Internal Reservation process.
- Effective Training experience preferred.
- The position may require you to sit for extended periods of time.
- The position may require you to travel to attend training seminars, collaborate with other offices or to assist in new markets.