Posted 2 months ago
Business Development Manager – North East
Purpose:Secure Transportation, leader in non-emergency transportation is an experienced ground transportation company with 35+ years in the industry and is devoted to providing the absolute highest level of service and professionalism for its clients & employees. We offer a range of services throughout California and across the U.S.
The Key Tasks & Responsibilities for this position includes:
- Ensure department milestones and goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Researches prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursues leads and follows through to a successful agreement.
- Understands the target market, including a keen understanding of healthcare, transportation and the go-to market strategy.
- Collaborates with all departments to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Maintains relationships with current clients and identifies new prospects within the geographically assigned areas.
- Possesses a strong understanding of our services, competition and new business development goals.
- Follow the latest industry developments and keeps up-to-date and informed on competition.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Travel to various National Trade Shows to meet prospects and customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads, accounts and pipeline activity within SalesForce.
- Build sales presentations and conduct webinars.
- Responsibilities, duties and work schedule may be changed from time to time as deemed appropriate by Company Management.
Education & Training
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales.
- Transportation and/or healthcare industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of the business development strategy.
- Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including SalesForce and GoToMeeting.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Always team focused.