Secure Transportation’s Coronavirus Health and Safety Guidelines
Secure Transportation takes your health and safety seriously. We are closely following the recommendations published by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to fight the spread of the Coronavirus. You can see those recommendations here.
We are committed to providing safe, reliable transportation to your medical appointments during this pandemic. To ensure that, we are taking concrete measures to ensure our drivers follow CDC guidance on vehicle sanitation.
Our response team is monitoring developments in the coronavirus pandemic daily. We will respond as necessary to ensure your health and safety. As always, you, your health, and your safety are our top priorities.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms call your doctor’s office before scheduling transportation. If you have already scheduled your transportation, call your doctor’s office to verify that your appointment is still set, as facilities may unexpectedly close or cancel appointments.
Please follow good prevention practices as we all work to slow the spread of the virus. That means:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, using alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash. Bring a plastic trash bag with you in the vehicle so that you can properly dispose of your tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for your trust in Secure Transportation. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with the safety of our employees, partners and passengers at the forefront of everything we do.